1995 Finest Cal Ripken Jr. Refractor for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have This Nice 95 Finest Cal Ripken Jr. Refractor for Trade No BV. Wants are on Trade Page Link, Thanks Jeff

Interested in the ripken 95 finest refractor 120.

Any interest below ?

2017 Topps Gold Label 5X7 Class 1 Gold addison russell 8/10

justin gage 03 bowman chrome
jarron gilbert 09 sp auth
marcus monk 08 bowman chrome rc auto
marcus monk 08 bowman sterling gold rc auto 441/1050
marcus monk 08 donruss threads rc 146/350
juaquin iglesias 09 topps platinum rookie 175/550
chester taylor 10 topps peak performance

003.JPG007.JPG008.JPG

Do you still have this? Any interest in a 2016 Kyle Schwarber Archives Fan Favorites auto in Cubs uni?

I Still Have it But Need atleast $80.00 in Trade. Anything Else? a Page To Look at?

I Still Have it But Need atleast $80.00 in Trade. Anything Else? a Page To Look at?
That's fair. Two questions: Can it be 2 cards? Are you interested in the Schwarber? That would get us halfway there if you are.
I don't have a list but I'll look for some more Chicago guys or extra HOF autos I may have.

I Do Not Need the Schwarber Unless it is in My Favor As Will Be Trade Bait, But Need Something I Can Use.LMK What HOFers Auto's or Star Auto's.

I have this. I didn't check but I think the bv was $80

2019 Topps High Tek auto Kris Bryant #HTA-KB

One more shot- I have these somewhat hard-to-find Cubs inserts. BV on them together is $90 I believe. I'd also trade any 3 of those for the 96-97 Kobe Hoops 281 you have on your list.
IMG_7824.jpg

reickholt, Can't Use the Bryant,Thanks for the Offer.

zack783, I could use the Rizzo but that is about it. Do I have Anything for the Rizzo?

reickholt, Can't Use the Bryant,Thanks for the Offer.

zack783, I could use the Rizzo but that is about it. Do I have Anything for the Rizzo?
Still have this? 2004 UD Foundations Larry Fitzgerald Rookie Jersey #368/499 (CARDINALS) BV $25

I do have quite a few Cubs Topps flagship set SPs and variations from 2012-2019 if you wanted to see those. Ideally we'd work a larger trade to offset shipping costs. Let me know and I'll PM you a list.