1996 Pinnacle inserts: 1st Rate, Pinnacle Power, Team Spirit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the A-Rod 1st Rate.... I have a gold refractor 2017 Topps Chrome of Max Kepler Twins 38/50 and a 2020 Topps gold Lamonte Wade Jr. Twins 0745/2020. Let me know. Best regards, David

Great, I'll set it aside. Looks like the May is $8 and the Griffey is $10, so we still need a bit for you.

I could also use these if still available?
05 Spellbound - 1,3,10 $7.50

You may consider downloading Google Chrome, I reluctantly started using it at least partially, due to many sights no longer supporting IE.

Please let me know how you would like to access my trade lists. Thanks, Al
Lets try this.
You get:
1996 Pinnacle 1st Rate Ken Griffey Jr #1 $15
05 Spellbound - 1,3,10 $7.50
08 Topps Gold #226 #'d 0277/2008

I get:
2015 Finest Firsts Refractors (#/25) #FF9 Trevor May $8
Tatis Jr.19 Donruss Franchise Features Pink Fireworks #FF2 $15

Last edited:
Interested in the A-Rod 1st Rate.... I have a gold refractor 2017 Topps Chrome of Max Kepler Twins 38/50 and a 2020 Topps gold Lamonte Wade Jr. Twins 0745/2020. Let me know. Best regards, David
Sorry, David. I did miss this one.

Just checked the Arod. I haven't pulled these cards from the binders since they were put in them over 20 years ago. I can see a very small amount of white on the left border of the card. LMK if still interested.
Rick

Sorry, David. I did miss this one.

Just checked the Arod. I haven't pulled these cards from the binders since they were put in them over 20 years ago. I can see a very small amount of white on the left border of the card. LMK if still interested.
Rick
Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if your to busy..let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David