1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akamikey2001

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone have or know what these cards look like? I havnt been able to locate any of these on ebay.

Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #1 Barry Larkin $15.00
Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #2 Greg Maddux $25.00
Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #3 Hideo Nomo $20.00
Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #4 Mo Vaughn $10.00
Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #5 Randy Johnson $20.00
Card 1996 Topps Bronze League Leaders #6 Marty Cordova $10.00

I have a several versions of the 1996 topps 3 maddux. One having a World series Trouphy in the left corner. Is this the Topps Bronze League Leaders version? :confused:

These cards have a background of silver rays, sealed to a bed of solid bronze, and silk-screened witrh the player's league leading 1995 stats plus career numberss..

thank you for the info, very helpful.

Any idea what version the 1996 topps having a World series Trouphy in the left corner is ?

That is probably the The 1996 Topps World series champions atlanta braves set. It was sold as a team set at Walmart for $5 at the time.

Dan

thank you for the info, very helpful.

Any idea what version the 1996 topps having a World series Trouphy in the left corner is ?

Or could be the Topps Team Topps set.. Which I think it is.. If you could scan it I could tell you.. I have some familiarity with this set plus the big ass book to help me..

Hi,

We have the Randy version of the Bronze League Leaders. Here's what it looks like:

96ToppsBronze.jpg

Sue