1st Dec contest for Mike Schmidt Auto 17/20! Winner is Fenway1112! Contest is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Wow. I thought I won one of your contests before but my name wasn’t on the list. If I’m eligible, I’ll take 6

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I'll take 53 ty
Numbers lefted: 1, 5, 6, 48, 60, 75. Please prevous winners....you also need to know that mistakes happen....so if you won less than 11 months ago.....You should still be on the list! I have to copy and paste stuff is harder to do...so there will be mistakes.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Numbers lefted: 1, 6, 60, 75. Please prevous winners....you also need to know that mistakes happen....so if you won less than 11 months ago.....You should still be on the list! I have to copy and paste stuff is harder to do...so there will be mistakes.
Oops misread your original post. I’ll take 5 please.
Okay....Happy Holidays, David
I'll take 48, please
You're welcome and Happy Holidays, David

Journeyman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Numbers lefted: 1, 5, 6, 48, 60, 75. Please prevous winners....you also need to know that mistakes happen....so if you won less than 11 months ago.....You should still be on the list! I have to copy and paste stuff is harder to do...so there will be mistakes.
Sorry about that. I didn’t get a chance to search the threads before I posted.
I appreciate all the effort you put into these.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Oh That’s right. August was like five years ago. Lol.
Dang, you would have won again if enough time had lapsed! You have the magic tough!!

Thanks to david for another amazingly generous contest/prize. You are the king of contests online as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.