2 Box 2021 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Team Group Break Filled ***Complete***Packages Mailed

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks Trish and Butch!
2 teams left.
I wish start posting sales tomorrow.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have posted all the sales via T.M. for those who have already joined.
Except David where I had to post two single sales because I forgot he had two spots... :ROFLMAO:

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Boxes will arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Need two more willing people to join, and four spots to be paid for!

Thanks,
Zach

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Paid for my two spots. I have two Jumbos and one hobby box...but Fed Express...again indicate there coming Monday....shop owner contracting Topps to complaint as two products Finest and now Topps II being delvered late!!

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Paid for my two spots. I have two Jumbos and one hobby box...but Fed Express...again indicate there coming Monday....shop owner contracting Topps to complaint as two products Finest and now Topps II being delvered late!!
Seen a lot of that lately with other mail.... Federal Express sent a package of mine from Georgia to Maine then to PA and back to VA before getting to MD... It was unreal.

dragonfire613

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Seen a lot of that lately with other mail.... Federal Express sent a package of mine from Georgia to Maine then to PA and back to VA before getting to MD... It was unreal.
I had a USPS come between Louisville and Lexington 3 times (60 miles apart, lex being my local hub before post office) a few weeks ago before it finally came to me. Logistics is hard I guess.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Boxes have arrived. I plan on doing the random via Youtube as soon as the 14th and 15th spot are filled, then doing the group break the night of or following day.

2 Teams are left... with some really good ones left over to take. Does anyone want a spot left? $51 for 1 team + random or $102 for the remainder and you'll get 4 teams (2 random)

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Well just to update the Juan Soto Relic isn't the red variation those are serial numbered to 25--The good news is it's serial numbered to his jersey number which no one including myself picked up on