2 Jumbos of 2020 Topps Update break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still breaking Jumbo packs..I have about 4 lefted over after breaking two more.....Wow! Not even close to the Jeter auto serial to 3/5 in the group break.....but A Mike Schmidt Numbers Game 20 auto serial 05/10!! Best regards, David

If the Chapman cloth patch is available I have 2 topps update golds /2020 to trade for it
It is a cloth patch (only in the Jumbo boxes) of Chapman ....Okay to post the trade for us or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David

85th 35th 85TB-1 Derek Jeter Yankees, Silver foil Julio Teheran Angels, 20 years of the Captain Derek Jeter YOC 97 and #1 prospect Phillies Alec Bohm....

Sport print of Aaron Judge with trophy in 2019 U-15, Gold foil of Kyle Ryan Cubs U-27,#1 prospect Marlins Sixto Sanchez, Decades best teams Atlanta Braves and 85 th 35 85tp 34 Ryan Howard Phillies.

Hi David, I can use these, but only have 1 topps gold. Are you still needing topps blacks? CPC 8 Michael Brosseau Rays RC, CPC 16 Jesus Luzardo A's RC, CPC 50 Christian Yelich Brewers, CPC 46 Anthony Rendon Nationals, CPC 18 Yoshi Tsutsugo Rays RC, CPC 22 Gerrit Cole Yankees and CPC 6 Walker Buehler Dodgers'
CPC 32 Cavan Biggo Orange refractor 20/25, #1 prospect Mets Andres Gimenez

Hi David, I can use these, but only have 1 topps gold. Are you still needing topps blacks? CPC 8 Michael Brosseau Rays RC, CPC 16 Jesus Luzardo A's RC, CPC 50 Christian Yelich Brewers, CPC 46 Anthony Rendon Nationals, CPC 18 Yoshi Tsutsugo Rays RC, CPC 22 Gerrit Cole Yankees and CPC 6 Walker Buehler Dodgers'
CPC 32 Cavan Biggo Orange refractor 20/25, #1 prospect Mets Andres Gimenez
The orange ref is gone! Posted a thread a few days ago...should look at the my other threads not just the break...Let me know if the one gold for the Gimenez is okay and I would need to know the number to see if I need it. Best regards, David

Sorry...only have two base cards for my two updated set. Getting a few more if they have any packs from my Hobby store on wed. Best regards, David