$200 stubhub gift card - THIS WEEKEND ONLY for just $130

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
as some may know i'm facing yet another financial crisis....in addition to the problems i already had , i've recently had a recurrence of some major water leaking into my house....4th time it's happened in the 16 years i've been here...first time was resolved in 1998 , but the last 2 episodes mysteriously ended without anyone ever finding the cause....call the landlord this week and they're supposed to have someone here thursday morning so i've spent the past 2+ days preparing for that coupled with an official inspection by the new property manager....to fully grasp the situation here , you must know one thing about me - i am AT LEAST a level 4 hoarder (on the classic 1-to-5 scale) and some may say i'm fast approaching 5 if i'm not already there.....i save EVERYTHING that MAY have ANY use at ANY time for ANYONE ....in the process of cleaning for the inspection , i came across an old cheezit box ...i'd saved it perhaps 6 months ago because it had a code for kelloggs reward points on it....didn't even notice the contest....heck it STARTED last august and ends this month....pure luck i even found the box before it expired....sitting here at nearly 4 AM , i finally got around to entering the code....it was good for 90 points (most codes are worth 20)....i saw that i also was lucky enough to get 100 bonus points....then right below that was a link to click to see if i was a lucky winner in the instant win game....much to my surprise and delight this was the resulting page :

stubhubwinnerjpeg.jpg

i've been to 1 nfl game back in 1998 and 2 nba games in 2002....only concert i've ever attended was october 8th , 1987....lisa lisa and cult jam with expose as the opening act....no real desire (let alone free time) to go to any games or concerts now so i really have no need for the giftcard , as nice as it is ...

checked ebay , and most stubhub electronic gift cards sell fairly quickly for 90-100% of face value (despite the listing of intangible items such as e-cards being technically a no-no there)

if anyone here can use it i'll let it go for $180.....obviously no shipping charge ....if i find a buyer here , i'd PREFER we both be online at the same time so can e-mail or pm you the code and let you verify the balance as soon as payment is received....(call me paranoid , but i tend to worry with e-cards since there's no physical item to ship and nothing but one person's word against another should the buyer claim i sent them a bogus code)....

edit to add : plenty time to use this one ...according to my winning e-mail notice , it DOES have an expiration date ....my 2031st birthday ! (01/01/4000)

Last edited:
inspection came and went...then the next day got the bad news....the house isn't up to code and is uninsured (newsflash - it was substandard and uninsured when i moved in way back in march of 1998 which is why my rent has always been below typical market value for a 2-br home) so they re giving me 2 options : i can buy the house outright (cash only , no financing) or move out now so they can renovate the place and relist it at a significant mark-up.....in other words - i'm screwed...

ANYway , as for the stubhub e-card .....decided not to e-bay it even though many sellers do list them ....i'll still leave it available here for the next few days ....

Last edited:
~sigh~

3 months and still have had no luck finding a new home and my time is fast running out (thanks to the new lease they'd made me sign in january , they finally relented and gave me til the end of december instead of making me leave in july)....

still would love to move this e-card to someone who actually uses stub hub and attends events....

the last $200-card on ebay sold for 197 ....most are still moving at up to 90% of face value.... if anyone is interested in picking it up and and can pay by tuesday (october 7) i'd be willing to let it go for $170 ....that's a full $30 in "free" buying power ....

let's try again with the mid-week crowd......anyone stubhub users out there interested in grabbing $200 in buying power for just $170 ?

special price for this weekend only....get payment to me by midnight sunday and this $200 gift card is yours for just $130....that's $70 in "free" buying power....act fast because i can assure you i will not offer it at this price again.......