2001 UD Hall of Famers GU/Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This is an older set in the early days of the GU craze. I have all but one of the regular GU set - still need the Drysdale (hint, hint) - and figured I would try for the auto version as well. I have the Sutton and Cepeda already but can use the rest. LMK what you have and I am sure we can work something out be it a trade or trade/sale combo.

Dewayne

Good luck with the set. I finished the master set other than the Drysdale. I've only seen one show up in the last five or sic years and it went for BIG MONEY!

Tom

Good luck with the set. I finished the master set other than the Drysdale. I've only seen one show up in the last five or sic years and it went for BIG MONEY!

Tom

Tom,

I have all of the GU except the Drysdale but am starting the auto/jsy set. I have two so far. But, I would love to get the Drysdale. I bid on one earlier this year but topped out at $265; it went for over $350 if I remember correctly.

Dewayne