2002 Donruss Originals Gamers GU Set

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congratulations on the finishing your 2002 donruss originals gamers gu set! The link works...but the images are pretty small and hard to see. Best regards, David

cardinals-colle

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the heads up about the scan size. I'll have to rescan them, and hope they turn out better.

Bill

Congratulations on the finishing your 2002 donruss originals gamers gu set! The link works...but the images are pretty small and hard to see. Best regards, David

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Lucky for you there were no oldtimers in that set! It looks great, congrats! What was the toughest/most expense one for you to find?

cardinals-colle

5.00 star(s)
#12 T. Shinjo was the last card I needed for the set. I broke down and bought on Beckett Marketplace a couple weeks ago.

Lucky for you there were no oldtimers in that set! It looks great, congrats! What was the toughest/most expense one for you to find?

RyanL24

4.90 star(s)
WoW, a gamers collector! Have you ever seen any gamers with no jersey piece? I have hunted for the Jennings for ages, always wanted one. He has two cards in the set, the Gamers GU and a Signature Marks auto. I found this awesome sample with no auto:

(sorry about the other card in the pic)

Ever since I got that, I have wanted a matching GU card. But no luck...

cardinals-colle

5.00 star(s)
I've never seen a Gamers without the jersey, good luck tracking down the Jennings!

WoW, a gamers collector! Have you ever seen any gamers with no jersey piece? I have hunted for the Jennings for ages, always wanted one. He has two cards in the set, the Gamers GU and a Signature Marks auto. I found this awesome sample with no auto:

Ever since I got that, I have wanted a matching GU card. But no luck...

RyanL24

4.90 star(s)
I've never seen a Gamers without the jersey, good luck tracking down the Jennings!

Thanks! If there is one, I'm sure there's only 1 or 2 copies floating around, so... I'll need lots and lots o' luck! It could be that the samples from this insert set never made it to the market... they weren't supposed to after all.