2005 Diamond Kings Challenge Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have the complete set that comes in a wood box. Does anybody know anything about these. I know that there is only 450 sets made. Not many completed singles on Ebay but I did see a Yadier Molina sell for 150.00. Any help would be great. Thanks DG

I remember when the set was announced but it was 17 years ago and my memory sucks lol. I do have the Pujols singles from that set though.

Looks like one sold for $44 last month. I'd call that an absolute steal whoever bought it.

Did a bit of research and it looks like they were redeemed by the first who finished building the 450 card Diamond Kings set. They sent the set to Donruss and received the DK Challenge set back?????

That's all I got,man.

Last edited:
I remember when the set was announced but it was 17 years ago and my memory sucks lol. I do have the Pujols singles from that set though.

Looks like one sold for $44 last month. I'd call that an absolute steal whoever bought it.

Did a bit of research and it looks like they were redeemed by the first who finished building the 450 card Diamond Kings set. They sent the set to Donruss and received the DK Challenge set back?????

That's all I got,man.
I thought the person getting it for 44 was a steal as well, I wish there were more history of them selling on Ebay so I know selling them would be worth my time. I guess I will start with the big hitters and see what they do. Thanks DG

I have dupes of the Eric Chavez card and when I listed it on ebay for $10.00 a few years ago it sat for ever so I pulled it. I don't think many people know or remember them. I wonder if all the sets were claimed and that may be the reason for the lack of movement on ebay?

Billy