2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Cards

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
There was a thread on another site where people were showing the 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Cards they had. Since I took the time to post what I had there, I figured why not show them here at home?

Post'em if ya got'em!

Thanks
Craig

Andre Dawson...

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
I actually have some of those Quad and Team Six ones...Choi is on the other side of the card:)

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sweet playoff absolute memorabilia card set!! I'm hoping to enter this years contest...after I get a scanner to scan my 2008 ud heroes auto/patch/gu cards of Ken Griffey jr......landed my white whale last night! 2008 ud heroes auto/gu emerald serial to 5/5 of Ken Griffey Jr! I have all 11 of them...6 auto cards, 5 autos with gu and 1 auto with patch! Best regards, David

bear0555

5.00 star(s)
My favorites are definitely the jumbos. I think I like the regular swatches more than the primes and am glad that's the set I'm going for. However, the hudson below is amazing.

Here's the link to some of my jumbos. I think it's been about half a year since I've updated:
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/bear0555/absolute jumnos/

I also love the six piece cards. While I'm not as serious about them, I'm going for what I can get from the set as well. These are dups I have scanned:

Last edited:

biggmack2001

5.00 star(s)
Hey Craig
Awesome subject and here are a few of mine. I used to have a few Dawsons but I have no clue where they may be.:) :D
AJ

Last edited: