2006 Topps Mantle Home Run History for trade or sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What cards are you missing for the set, if I happen to have enough of the cards that you're missing I would be interested. PM me with a list if you'd be interested to see if we can work something out.

What cards are you missing for the set, if I happen to have enough of the cards that you're missing I would be interested. PM me with a list if you'd be interested to see if we can work something out.
I would need to go through the binder to verify what is missing. I will send you a pm later today.

That’s ok. Wow this is super. I hope we can work out a trade. This card has special meaning to me. I was at this game with my dad in the RF bleachers. Mantle hit 2 hrs that day. The 1st batting right-handed into the RF bleachers. It is #443 which I obtained a few years back. Yes, that’s right it came right to me but I was 12 and didn’t have my glove so I tried but right thru my hands bouncing to a few rows behind me. Ugggh! Lol. The 2nd was batting right-handed into the CF bleachers which is #444. So what can I get you for it? It would mean so much to finally put these two together.

Last edited:
That’s ok. Wow this is super. I hope we can work out a trade. This card has special meaning to me. I was at this game with my dad in the RF bleachers. Mantle hit 2 hrs that day. The 1st batting right-handed into the RF bleachers. It is #443 which I obtained a few years back. Yes, that’s right it came right to me but I was 12 and didn’t have my glove so I tried but right thru my hands bouncing to a few rows behind me. Ugggh! Lol. The 2nd was batting right-handed into the CF bleachers which is #444. So what can I get you for it? It would mean so much to finally put these two together.
Confirm the freebee in the transaction manger, will mail Friday.

Rich

Oh wow. Rich thank you so much! This will go into my PC as one of my favorite cards along with #443.
It will be a great reminder of a special historic game with my dad.

Last edited: