2006 Topps Needed (Just a few)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julycoaron

Pro
5.00 star(s)
A leaky water heater ruined some of my baseball card sets. My 2006 Topps set got a little wet and I am looking for mint replacements for the following cards:

2. Jose Valentin
3. Garrett Akins
8. Mike Morse
9. Damian Miller
11. Michael Barrett
12. Coco Crisp
13. Tadahito Iguchi
14. Chris Snyder
15. Brian Roberts

Can anyone help?

Brian

A leaky water heater ruined some of my baseball card sets. My 2006 Topps set got a little wet and I am looking for mint replacements for the following cards:

2. Jose Valentin
3. Garrett Akins
8. Mike Morse
9. Damian Miller
11. Michael Barrett
12. Coco Crisp
13. Tadahito Iguchi
14. Chris Snyder
15. Brian Roberts

Can anyone help?

Brian

Brian I have them all.

Rich

Rich, I have a 1972 Topps Reggie Jackson In Action card (#436). The corners are nice, but it's a little off-center and a little crooked. Other than that, I don't have anything from your want list. Would you be willing to sell or is there anything else I can interest you in?

Rich, I have a 1972 Topps Reggie Jackson In Action card (#436). The corners are nice, but it's a little off-center and a little crooked. Other than that, I don't have anything from your want list. Would you be willing to sell or is there anything else I can interest you in?

Just go ahead and post the Reggie Jackson for your cards and I will confirm.

Rich