2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatloaf

Bench Warmer
2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur

I ripped 2 cases this week: 1 x 2011-12 UD Exquisite and 1 x 2012-13 UD Exquisite. Note: I also did a 2011 UD Exquisite Football case, but I will post that in the football forum.

Results: I pulled 4 MJ autos - 2 x dimensions autos, 1 x Booklet Champs auto xx/50, and 1 x redemption card for a xx/99 MJ auto.

I called UD about the auto redemption before I scratched of the serial # to ensure it was already in stock...they said "yes," so I scratched it off and read them the serial # over the phone to have it sent to me. I called this in on 13 Jan 2014...arrived Friday via FedEx (yay).

Appears to be in BGS 9 or 9.5 condition. I think it is sexy, but only my opinion.

I was shocked at the wait time of 5 days. This may be because it was an older redemption (expired in 5 months)...was probably signed long ago and expedited the process.

These are my first ever UD redemption.

Topps and Panini usually turn out to be 18+ months and end up with a junky replacement.

Did I get lucky? I don't care at this point...

Rest of the Case: No Lebrons in the break. The other hits were average at best...probably the best non-MJ were the low serialized dual Hakeem and Clyde auto, magic/west dual auto, bird dimensions, etc. Since I live in NC, many of the UNC hits will go well here...Roy Williams, Kenny Smith, Geroge Karl, MJ, etc. Overall, I am generally "happy," but was hoping for a bit more star power, so I am "overjoyed" based on the money I spent...but I know this is a gamble, so its all good.

If anyone sees anything they like, shoot me a msg. Probably going to toss many of these on the bay at some point in the near future (dr_meatloaf_auctions).

Pictures:

Click this link for the high res imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/l4zhc

Meatloaf in NC

Yb3qJmE.png
b47d4cN.png
5KbEohh.png
o6pchnu.png