2011 Bowman Platinum - Huge Hit!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twins fan

Pro
5.00 star(s)
So I went to the local hobby store today, not really interested in buying anything as I haven't purchased much this whole year because (in my opinion) Topps is being stupid and not producing much that targets me. Anyways, I decided to purchase a box of 2011 Bowman Platinum for $80, something that wasnt too high priced and I had the chance to get some pretty cool stuff along with a lot of hits, right down my alley. So here are the goodies...(be sure to scroll all the way down!!!)

A bunch of base cards (typical)

X- Factors
BPP19 Jimmy Paredes
BPP26 Jose Iglesias
BPP37 Cito Culver
BPP89 Sammy Solis
BPP100 Jaff Decker

Green/ Emerald Parallels
38 Manny Ramirez
BPP44 Wilmer Flores /599

Ruby Parallel
64 Hunter Pence

Hits
BPA - MD Miguel De Los Santos (Auto)
BAR - MR Max Ramirez (Auto/ Bat) /1166

........and........

BPA - BH Bryce Harper Autograph!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

All are up for trade, except for the Harper which I am debating on what to do with. If there are any spectacular offers out there I might think about it otherwise I am holding on to it for now.

Pulled one redemption bowman platinum auto of Harper...sold it for $120.00 and purchased a green ref auto serial #399 of Harper and his red refractor serial #25 for $225.00 bin!!! The Harper red refractor serial only to #25....no autos....have been going for $240.00, $205.00 and $240.00..first three on ebay.......so My hobby store sold the green ref for $125.00 (slight mark near the top left of the card).....and I really only wanted the red refractor!! Got my for only $100.00! Best regards, David