2011 TDG portfolio FT before I request delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
With delivery required before the end of the month, I thought I would see if anybody wants to trade for something off my portfolio before I go ahead and get it shipped. Anybody interested in something here?

Ken McMullen 1967 (Senators)
Frank Linzy 1968 (Giants)
Sonny Jackson 1973 (Braves)
Woodie Fryman 1976 (Expos)
Mike Jorgensen 1977 (Expos)
Al Hrabosky 1978 (Cardinals)
Ron Hodges 1978 (Mets)
Scott Sanderson 1980 (Expos)
Greg Minton 1980 (Giants)
Future Stars Card 1980 Butch Edge/Pat Kelly/Ted Wilborn (Blue Jays)
Wayne Gross 1986 (Orioles)
Junior Ortiz 1986 (Pirates)
Jeff Reardon 1987 (Expos)
Dennis Eckersley 1987 (Cubs)
Gene Larkin 1993 (Twins)
Jim Leyland 2007 (Tigers)
2011 Kendry Morales Die-Cut (Angels)
2011 Chris Young Die-Cut (Diamondbacks)

I have some similar 70s cards, but no Tigers. The only Tigers card I have is a 2007 Ivan Rodriguez. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.
I would take a look at your list of 70s cards then. I don't need that I-Rod.

i'd love to get those die cuts from you if i can find anything you can use......
I think I can find plenty of other stuff for you based on your 2007 Topps master set needs! I'd be starting off with these and the rest of the hits would be the insert sets.

DontrelleWillis3.jpg
JoelZumaya2.jpg

If we're off later we can add the die-cuts. Do you have anything major that you are going to be adding to your trade lists?

I think I can find plenty of other stuff for you based on your 2007 Topps master set needs! I'd be starting off with these and the rest of the hits would be the insert sets.
DontrelleWillis3.jpg
JoelZumaya2.jpg

If we're off later we can add the die-cuts. Do you have anything major that you are going to be adding to your trade lists?

i'm really just "playing it by ear" with my trade lists....not sure if you knew , but my home was burglarized in 2010 ....had some cards stolen and many more destroyed.....as a result i took a yearlong sabbatical before getting back into things last spring and i'm still slowly sorting through everything little by little , trying to update all my inventory (my own spreadsheets plus i finally just reactivated my opg subscription so i'm updating all the beckett collections too)....so far i've sorted MAINLY base material , my master sets , and some of my player collections....as i come across extra material i've either listed it here or on ebay....also MOST of my material is pre-2008 so i don't have all the latest new toys ...

i glanced at your wantlist on your site....are you looking for ONLY GU/autos/#ed items or do have any base or low-end insert parallel needs too ?

Back