2011 teir one and 2012 Topps Tribute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-206

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
None are for trade. These will go into my PC for sure

Heres the story
I went to my LCS and asked if he had any Topps Tribute boxes in. He said " They just arrived" So I bought a box and before opening a box I said " It would be cool to pull a Pujols auto or the Say Hey Kid auto . He said that would be neat. Whammo!! First pack the Pujols auto.
Then with my luck I said " I'll take a box of the Teir One. It would be nice to pull a Gehrig or Ruth card out of this. Whammo again got a Ruth and a Ozzie Smith auto redemption. I just had to quit while I was ahead
Scans
2012boxbreak3.jpg
2012boxbreak2.jpg
Pujols 1/8
Old Red 6/50
2012boxbreak1.jpg

Thanks guys. I am tempted to go back and buy another box or 2. Just have to wait 1 more hour for them close. Temptation is dragging me my will power is weakening. LOL

I would be interested in the Red Schoendist if its for trade?
I have 2012 Tribute for trade. Also I would like any commons you do not want. Im trying to build a set.

Jason

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Red Schoendist if its for trade?
I have 2012 Tribute for trade. Also I would like any commons you do not want. Im trying to build a set.

Jason

i will get you a list of commons I pulled. The Red will stay in my PC sorry

Thanks Who765

You should have said "It would be nice to pull a 2008 Heroes Purple Felix Pie /25 so I can trade it to Potvin48 so he can finally finish that set!!!"

Seriously though, very nice pulls there!

Any day you pull Ozzie and Pujols autos is a good day. That Ruth Bat card isn't too shabby either ;). Congrats! -Chad

Thanks Guys. I am going back to the LCS Friday to get another box of each. Maybe I can pull the purple since I dont collecthim but his Rookies.