2011 Topps Lineage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If Dark Angel doesnt need it, I could use the Venezuelan Chipper. What would you need for it just in case?

Haven't heard back from Dark Angel, but in either case, I have an extra for trade as I was in a case break where I got the Braves. Also have more Chippers from Lineage if you need them.

In return, I'm looking for the refractors from Lineage if you happen to have any. Otherwise, looking for certain cards of Weeks, Verlander, Lincecum, Heyward, Stanton, J.D. Martinez, and Aroldis Chapman.

Thanks - David.

The only Chipper I have is the base version of it incoming so any others you have are needed. I hate to feel ignorant of the set, but are the refractors the one that look like refractors but are not noted as refractors and have the Diamond Anniversary logo on them? I know I have Strasburg from that if that is it. Also, do you have a list of the certain cards you need of the guys listed? Just let me know and I will go through and see what I have you might need.

Thanks!

The only Chipper I have is the base version of it incoming so any others you have are needed. I hate to feel ignorant of the set, but are the refractors the one that look like refractors but are not noted as refractors and have the Diamond Anniversary logo on them? I know I have Strasburg from that if that is it. Also, do you have a list of the certain cards you need of the guys listed? Just let me know and I will go through and see what I have you might need.

Thanks!

Yes, you are correct. Topps didn't really do a great job - it sounds like they were originally going to have some sort of parallel with a diamond border, but they must have scratched that and just made regular refractors. I could use the Strasburg, and here are the others I could use:

1975 minis - 108 (Aaron), 129 (Heyward), 130 (Mauer), 166 (Gallardo)
1975 mini relics - Gallardo, Heyward, Lincecum
3-D - Ichiro, Mauer, Longoria, J.Upton, Tulowitzki
2011 rookies - 3 4 5 7 10 15 20
diamond anniversary - 72 (Weeks), 130 (Mauer), 135 (Lincecum), 166 (Gallardo)

Although I'm sure there are many who don't/won't, I like this product quite a bit. I opened 1 box and have 1 more to open. So far, here are some of the better cards:

Autos - Bob Borkowski (Cubs) on-card, Jonny Gomes (Reds) '52 style sticker
Relics - Vlad Guerrero jumbo 60th Anniversary relic #d/25
Boxtopper - jumbo Vlad Guerrero
Stand Ups - Mantle and Mauer
3-D - Josh Hamilton and Kendrys Morales
Cloth cards - Mantle and Eddie Murray
75 minis - Markakis and Speaker and 4 others
Platinum Diamond - Chipper Jones, Felix Hernandez, Zach Britton
Diamond Anniversary - Pineda and Vernon Wells and 4 others

Was a nice box for me personally as I got some parallels of players I collect (Mauer standup, Kershaw and Tulowitzki Venezuelan parallels, Pineda rookies). Will probably be collecting quite a bit from this set. I think Topps did pretty good with this one.

*edit* nevermind, the Borkowski is in a Reds uniform, not a Cubs...

Last edited: