2012 Essential Elvis LIVE break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylerg30

Bench Warmer
Ordered a case, but sold a few boxes, so I should have 10-12 boxes left (waiting to to hear back from 1 guy). As soon as UPS arives, I'll start posting box by box with scans, so people can see what these look like

Yes, this is the King! 3 hits per box/pack. I pre=ordered these, but I think retail is around 55-60 a box. Hopefully UPS shows up soon so I can get this started :)

Didn't know if this was considered bumping this thread or not, so here is a summary of the 10 boxes:

Autos:
Barbara Eden x2
Marlyn Mason x2
Marlyn Mason 35/50
Pat Priest x2
Nancy Sinatra x2
Nancy Sinatra 32/50
James Burton x2
Julie Adams
Julie Adams 72/100
George Kalinsky 24/50

Essential Materials Base Relics:
Black Shirt with White Dickey
Sun Records Jacket x4
Bathrobe x3
Tweed Jacket

Numbered Relics:
Kimono 78/199
King Size Bathrobe 203/299, 284/299
Warmup/Plaid PJ's Dual 136/149, 2/25
Quad Tweed Jacket/Warmup/PJ's/Red Smoking Jacket 5/10

A fun break, even though not very good collation on the base/parallels (got 3 of the same parallel). Will put most up on Epay later tonight

Thanks for looking,
Tyler

that's alot of autos, too bad you doubled on three of them, altho the sinatra isn't too bad.

four pieces of the kings clothing, you can't beat that!

paul

Yeah, even though no red ink autos, sketch cards or 1/1 parallels, I can't complain. And that Kalinsky auto was the Artist Proof one #/50, so that's nice too!

Possibly....trying to sell first with a few 3 day auctions. After that, some of the stuff that doesn't sell will be for trade

my sister is die hard elvis fan. if you have any of the robe cards available, please keep me in mind for one. it would be a nice bday present for her.

thanx,
paul