2012 Gypsy Queen Minis, Variations, SP's, Inserts and Base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,

I checked your wantlist. Can't find anything you need. Want to take a look at my site and see if anything catches your eye? Thanks and LMK.

Tom

Tom,
I do not have a Blue Framed Musial. I do have these Cardinals available:

Hallmark Heroes:
Stan Musial

Straight Cut Mini:
55 Matt Holliday
185 Lance Berkman
196 Adam Wainwright

Red Back GQ Mini:
185 Lance Berkman

Regular Mini:
55 Matt Holliday
197 David Freese
201 Allen Craig

In addition to my wantlist, I am interested in rookie cards, refractors, etc of Starlin Castro, Clayton Kershaw, Matt Kemp, Justin Verlander, Tony Gwynn, old time Cubs.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
David

David,

I checked your wantlist. Can't find anything you need. Want to take a look at my site and see if anything catches your eye? Thanks and LMK.

Tom

Tom,
I can use these from my wantlist:
2011 Allen & Ginter Minds 21, 30
2011 Bowman's Best BB5

and either of these:
2005 Leaf Certified Gold Team Jersey Jim Thome
2008 Sweet Spot Jersey Miguel Cabrera

Please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
David

Both of those GU are involved in another trade right now as are a few more. Any others catch your eye? LMK.

The minds and BB should be available. Thanks.

Tom

Tom,
I can use these from my wantlist:
2011 Allen & Ginter Minds 21, 30
2011 Bowman's Best BB5

and either of these:
2005 Leaf Certified Gold Team Jersey Jim Thome
2008 Sweet Spot Jersey Miguel Cabrera

Please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
David

Both of those GU are involved in another trade right now as are a few more. Any others catch your eye? LMK.

The minds and BB should be available. Thanks.

Tom

Tom,
I am also interested in the Cabrera Artifacts jersey and the Montero Museum jersey. Please let me know. If these are not available, we can make a smaller trade for the three cards that I need.

Thanks,
David

The Cabrera Artifacts jersey is involved in the same trade. I would want a little bit more for the Montero as it is quad, 3 pinstripes, and a lower serial # /75. Would you takje a card and cash deal? I can send first since I would be throwing in money as well or I could Paypal you if you prefer that. Maybe the cards plus $5? I haven't bought any of this so I'm not sure of relative scarce/ BV at all. LMK if that seems fair as I would really like to add these.

Tom

Tom,
I am also interested in the Cabrera Artifacts jersey and the Montero Museum jersey. Please let me know. If these are not available, we can make a smaller trade for the three cards that I need.

Thanks,
David

The Cabrera Artifacts jersey is involved in the same trade. I would want a little bit more for the Montero as it is quad, 3 pinstripes, and a lower serial # /75. Would you takje a card and cash deal? I can send first since I would be throwing in money as well or I could Paypal you if you prefer that. Maybe the cards plus $5? I haven't bought any of this so I'm not sure of relative scarce/ BV at all. LMK if that seems fair as I would really like to add these.

Tom

Tom,
I no longer have base mini # 201 available. I would do the remaining cards for $4 plus the cards I need. Please post it up if OK with you and I will confirm.

Thanks,
David

Last edited:
Base:
093 106 165

Variations:
22 Kevin Youkilis
252 Tony Gwynn

Moonshots:
Frank Robinson

Hallmark Heroes:
Stan Musial*

How much for these?

Will post tonight or tomorrow. LMK if you want paypal. If you do, please PM address. If not, I'll mail first.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,
I no longer have base mini # 201 available. I would do the remaining cards for $4 plus the cards I need. Please post it up if OK with you and I will confirm.

Thanks,
David