2012 Leaf Autographed Golf Ball Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunsports

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know you guys probably couldn't care less about a golf product, but I wanted to share anyway...maybe there are a few of us golf nuts out there.

Of course, at $75 a box you're not going to get your money's worth out of this product but I think I did ok...

From back left to front right: K.J. Choi, Charles Howell III, Steve Marino, Trevor Immelman

2012-07-08_22-00-53_79.jpg

From back to front right:
Tommy Aaron (1973 Masters Winner)
Betsy King (6-time LPGA Major winner, World Golf Hall of Fame Inductee)
Patty Sheehan (also 6-time LPGA major winner and World Golf Hall of Fame Inductee)

2012-07-08_22-01-42_905.jpg

and...the one that is extremely awesome

Gene Sarazen!
:D

Charter Member of the World Golf Hall of Fame (1974)
7-time Major winner
39-time PGA Tour winner
Inventor of the modern sand wedge
Died at age 97 in 1999

2012-07-08_22-02-38_566.jpg

Last edited:
The Sarazen is pretty awesome and the 2 ladies are decent too.

I saw the sell sheet for this stuff and noticed Tiger's name as one of the autos you could get but at one time I read in Golf Digest that he doesn't sign golf balls. Would you know if this has changed since the 8 years or so I read the article?

The Sarazen is pretty awesome and the 2 ladies are decent too.

I saw the sell sheet for this stuff and noticed Tiger's name as one of the autos you could get but at one time I read in Golf Digest that he doesn't sign golf balls. Would you know if this has changed since the 8 years or so I read the article?

Not sure. They picture his ball on the cover of the box so I sure hope it's his sig...if not I'm sure the news would get back to him and he'd be pretty upset!

I know that it is rare for him to sign a golf ball nowadays, but I do have one signed from him. It is from his college days. It has his autograph along with others from his Stanford college team

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps