2012 Tier One Pre-Sale Case Break Is Here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nelballs

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I used to pre-sale a ton of boxes on the bench before I had to move to Washington for my coaching job, but I back with a ton of cases to break and great prices!!

Product

2012 Topps Tier One Baseball

Multiple cases available to break

Price

$88 DLVD

NOTE: This product is a Pre-Sell item. Approximate Release Date: June 20 2012.

Configuration: 1 pack per box. 3 cards per pack.

Topps Tier One Baseball returns in 2012 with a whole new configuration and added content including Autograph Relics, 1/1 Bat Knob Cards, and Cut Signatures.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Every 4th pack includes a Bonus Relic Card!
- Every 12-count case guarantees: 1 Top Tier Autograph Card
- Every single and dual-subject autograph card is signed DIRECTLY ON-CARD!
- NEW! Clear Rookie Reprint Autographs
- NEW! Autographed Relic Cards
- NEW! 1/1 Bat Knobs

ALL-NEW PACK GUARANTEES:
1 Crowd Pleaser Autograph or multi-Auto or Auto Relic or Cut Signature
AND
1 On the Rise Autograph and 1 Relic #'d to 399 or less.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

AUTOGRAPH CARDS
Every single and dual-subject autograph card is signed DIRECTLY ON-CARD!

Top Tier Autographs
The best of all time will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 99. Signed in blue ink.

On the Rise Autographs
75 young up-and-comers will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 399. Signed in blue ink.

Crowd Pleaser Autographs
75 of the most popular players in the game will sign directly on-card. Sequentially numbered no higher than 299. Signed in blue ink.

NEW! Autograph Parallels:
All Top Tier, On The Rise, and Crowd Pleaser Autographs will have the following parallels.
- White Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Silver Ink Autographs - Sequentially numbered to 10.
- Gold Ink Autographs - Numbered 1/1.

NEW! Clear Rookie Reprint Autographs
10 reprints of classic rookie cards like you've never seen them before - on clear plastic stock! Signed directly on-card and sequentially numbered to 25.

Dual Autographs
5 cards featuring classic pairings and on-card autographs of both subjects. Sequentially numbered to 25.

Triple Autographs
4 cards featuring three stars with a common bond. Sequentially numbered to 10.

Cut Signatures
25 cards featuring vintage autographs. Numbered 1/1.

NEW! AUTOGRAPHED RELIC CARDS

Autographed Top Shelf Relics
25 active and retired stars featuring an autograph and a relic. Sequentially numbered to 99.

Dual Patch Parallel
A parallel with two patches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.

Triple Patch Parallel
A parallel where all three relics are patches. Numbered 1/1.

Autographed Prodigious Patches
10 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic and an on-card autograph. Sequentially numbered to 10.

RELIC CARDS

Top Shelf Relics
Over 60 active and retired stars. Sequentially numbered to 399.

Dual Swatch Parallel
A parallel with two swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 99.

Triple Swatch Parallel
A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.

Prodigious Patches
25 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic. Sequentially numbered to 10.

NEW! 1/1 Bat Knobs 100 unique cards featuring a game-used bat knob from superstars both active and retired. Numbered 1/1.

With new autograph relics, new autograph parallels, new 1/1 bat knob cards, and guaranteed superstar collation, Topps Tier One Baseball raises the bar once again!

Payment & Shipping

I accept check or money order. I can also send a wepay.com invoice if you plan to use credit card. Payment on pre-sales are due ASAP so I can pay my credit card on time for Topps INC. to charge it and to ensure a timely delivery. All prices are DLVD. PM with payment and shipping information. I will provide delivery confirmation #'s and email them to you.

This Break is Approved By Champs96WS​