2012 Topps Series 1 Value box PROBLEM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Not sure where to post this, but I just broke a value box from Wal-Mart of 2012 Topps series 1. I got through the cards, nothing spectacular, and got to what I REALLY wanted it for: the clear cello wrapped code card and refractor.

MBC-2 Willie Mays. Cool, didn't have it yet. I open the package and the back is all dinged to crap. Looks like someone was biting it almost, except only with canines.

My question is: will Topps Customer Service do anything for this?

The UPC, just mail it I. To topps customer service along with a letter of explanation and the damaged card,and receipt, they will mail you a new card.

actually based on my own experience this spring , now topps would rather prefer you email them scans of all the items (everybody's going paperless now :) )....you'd need to send pics of the full box bottom or packs with upc code showing ( with the date written on the package and a big X marked through the upc code to prevent it from being used twice) plus your receipt , the damaged item(s) , and letter of explanation (missing hits or additional info on the damaged items)....

that said , i would really recommend calling the topps customer service number on the box or pack wrappers and talking directly to an agent who may be able to speed up the process for you....that proved VERY helpful in resolving my own issues 3 months ago....