2012 Topps series 2 - 1 Jumbo, 1 Hobby, 1 Walmart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

Busted a little bit of this product recently. Got the itch as they say.

The big hits as follows:
Hobby Box - Rick Porcello Golden Moments Jersey
Jumbo Box - Willie McCovey Golden Moments Autograph, Chris Iannetta Golden Moments Jersey, Jackie Robinson World Series Pin, Babe Ruth SP (331)

Also have one complete base set (minus 661) and close to a second. And tons of inserts. I will be listing wants and for trades on those in the near future, possibly tonite but I am not sure.

All in all I have to say I am VERY pleased.

This is not my auction but it is what the Jackie Robinson pin looks like:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-...0816085123?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item35bdb5f483

And Beckett has the McCovey at $120 BV WOO HOO!!!!!

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
jeff

please remember me for any topps black parallels you may have gotten, any years! i have many topps inserts etc, to trade as well as red sox stuff galore!

plmk

thnx!

jeff

please remember me for any topps black parallels you may have gotten, any years! i have many topps inserts etc, to trade as well as red sox stuff galore!

plmk

thnx!

Sadly no black parallels in the box. The McCovey definitely makes up for it though.

Thanks,

Jeff

looking for base of the teams in my sig. I know i have a GU GM david ortiz grey swatch that i can trade not sure what else i have you might want

i know it says avoiding series one and 2 but i have several i dont have right yet so thanks lmk

looking for base of the teams in my sig. I know i have a GU GM david ortiz grey swatch that i can trade not sure what else i have you might want

i know it says avoiding series one and 2 but i have several i dont have right yet so thanks lmk

I will try to take a look this weekend and see what I can find for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Congrats Jeff, glad you had some cool pulls!

Todd

Yeah. Funny thing is the dealer grabbed a box off the shelf and then asked if I wanted that one or the other one that was there. He told me always take the one he picks because he does well for others but not so much for himself so I went with it. Extremely happy I went with what he said. Will be following that advice again when Ginter comes out I think.

Thanks,

Jeff

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.