2012 Topps Series Two Golden Moments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigmbrooks

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am wondering if there is anyway to tell the series one from series two without a checklist. Anyone know a way? PLMK, thanks, Craig

Someone in another group I am in asked the same question. I didnt know the answer but he did get a response. Here is the quote from the post:

"The codes on the back of the cards are different, with series two ending in 2233"

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jeff

Someone in another group I am in asked the same question. I didnt know the answer but he did get a response. Here is the quote from the post:

"The codes on the back of the cards are different, with series two ending in 2233"

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,
THANK YOU! That will really help when looking at card shows. Another bonehead move by Topps. Why they couldn't number them 51-100 like the mini 87's is beyond me. Appreciate the help, Craig

Jeff,
THANK YOU! That will really help when looking at card shows. Another bonehead move by Topps. Why they couldn't number them 51-100 like the mini 87's is beyond me. Appreciate the help, Craig

I agree. Beckett does have a series 2 list for them but it is still probably one of the dumber things Topps has done.

Thanks,

Jeff

Quote;"but it is still probably one of the dumber things Topps has done."

Oh, come on, it's not in the Top 200 of dumb things Topps has done, LOL.