2012 Topps Update Inserts to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan34

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

The following are for trade. I am looking items to add to the collections in my sig. The only album that is not upto date is the Ryan Braun collection, I have about half my cards scanned.

2012 Topps Update:

Golden Moments Autos:
GMA-AC Andrew Carignan- (OAK)

Golds #/2012
163- Justin Turner-(Bal)
337- Glen Perkins- (MIN)
364- Brandon Beachy (ATL)
412- Don Kelly- (DET)
518- Jake Peavy- (CHW)
566- Jason Donald- (CLE)
643- Chris Young- (ARI)
US96- Jose Mijares- (KC)
US184- Stephan Strasburg (WAS)
US300- Mark Kotsay (SAN)

Gold Sparkles
US16- Patrick Corbin- (ARI)
US185- Donovan Solano- (MIA)

Target Red Border:
US100- Ryan Dempster- (TEX)
US179- Matt Adams- (STL)
US242- Joe Kelly- (STL)
US320- Xavier Avery (BAL)

Wal-Mart Blue Border
US240- Ronny Paulino (BAL)
US310- Kelly Shoppach (BOS)

President Codes:
PPR-3 Mitt Romney- Arizona

Golden Greats:
GG-82 Gary Carter- (NYM)

Golden Moments:
GM-U4 Josh Hamilton (TEX)
GM-u16 Andre Ethier (LAD)

Block Busters:
BB-1 Albert Pujols (ANA)
BB-18 Carlton Fisk (CHC)
BB-30 Jose Bautista (TOR)

1987 Minis
TM-146 Brett Lawrie- (TOR)

Last edited:
Interested in the 87 Minis Freeman. I have the following Braun if interested in them. 2012 Gypsy Queen & 2011 Bowman Platinum. If a PWE trade is fine for both of them please post and I will confirm. Thanks

i can use your gold serial #d cards, all of them! i have tons of nice brewers autos, gus, parallels, inserts, rookies etc., in my trade pages below in my sig! take a look and plmk

thnx!

i can use your gold serial #d cards, all of them! i have tons of nice brewers autos, gus, parallels, inserts, rookies etc., in my trade pages below in my sig! take a look and plmk

thnx!

I will look. Also I assume from your post you do not mind trading autos or game used for these? Thanks!

frank

sorry for the delay in answering your pm. the golds you have, if you still have them all, book for $16. i would trade you both the $8 gus of gerut and cordero. if good with that trade, please post it up and i will confirm!

plmk

thnx!

Actually I think I sent you a PM. I will try to send another. Thanks, Frank