2013 A&G set...Complete, thanks to 3 special traders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I wanted to complete my set before I got deployed for 9 months on Feb. 15th and I only needed 11 cards to complete it. I made a few trades to get close to the completion, but the 3 individuals below made it all come together at the end. This is why The Bench is the best trading site on the web.

Thank you guys. If there is anything I can get for you while I'm overseas, let me know.

Thank you David (cincikid) for the free cards.

Thank you Steve (apba66and0) for the bonus Ginter card for my set.

Thank you Michael (tribefan) for the free card.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have 2013 A&G 29, 317, 320, & 326 along with these if you need them (I couldn't find them on your have lists)
2005 Upper Deck Eric Chavez Matinee Idols Athletics White Jersey MI-EC
2008 Topps Eric Chavez 2007 Highlights Athletics White Pants HR-EC
I think those come out to $26.60. Wondering if you would trade the 2002 Gold Label MLB Awards Reggie Jackson Bat for them.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Steve

Sorry, I can't. The jackson is the Titanium version and books at $35. I can use the Ginters and both Chavez cards, so maybe there is something else you can use?

Thanks,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Sorry about that. I misread it and thought it was the Platinum. If you would be willing, I can dig some more to see if I can come up with anything else from your list for it. I'm actually a set collector and that's what I would need.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey Billy,

After more digging, I was able to find 2013 A&G 44, 340, & 350 to add to it if you wanted. That would make the total $37.60. Let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

Billy:

I didn't see anything from your lists. If you really want to send me something just send an unopened pack of 2014 Topps. No big deal if you don't. Other Benchies have sent me free cards to finish sets. I'm just paying it forward.

David

Back