2013 Bowman Platinum / Pinnacle / Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi! I have theses Byron Buxton purple retail ref and blue ref serial 143/199 and Victor Roache purple retail ref for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

That works for me - go ahead and post up whatever is a fair trade to you. I have the sapphires and the Taveras set aside and ready to mail to you. Thanks! David

If you still have it, I can use the Jeter Pinnacle of Success. I have these that you might
be interested in:

2013 Pinnacle Ryan Braun Swing for the Fences
2005 Bowman Chrome Jay Bruce RC
2008 Bowman Chrome Evan Longoria RC
2008 Topps Chrome Evan Longoria RC

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks.

If you still have it, I can use the Jeter Pinnacle of Success. I have these that you might
be interested in:

2013 Pinnacle Ryan Braun Swing for the Fences
2005 Bowman Chrome Jay Bruce RC
2008 Bowman Chrome Evan Longoria RC
2008 Topps Chrome Evan Longoria RC

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks.

The only one I might need is the Bruce, depending on the centering. Or if you are trading any inserts from your Pinnacle break, let me know. Thanks - dp

dp:

The Bruce RC is a very nice card. I would say the centering is extremely close to 50/50.
I would also consider a trade for my Pinnacle inserts, depending upon what you would
be interested in.

Thanks.

dp:

The Bruce RC is a very nice card. I would say the centering is extremely close to 50/50.
I would also consider a trade for my Pinnacle inserts, depending upon what you would
be interested in.

Thanks.

The Bruce is fine then if it works for you. Or if you'd rather trade your Pinnacle inserts, let me know if you have a list of them somewhere. Thanks - dp

Any of the sapphires lefted over? Best regards, David

David - I have these sapphires left. Also have one more ruby in case you need it: 47 (Ruiz)

Bautista, Jose (TOR) 2013 Bowman Platinum 6 sapphire
Hicks, Aaron (MIN) 2013 Bowman Platinum 21 sapphire RC
Reyes, Jose (TOR) 2013 Bowman Platinum 34 sapphire
Garcia, Avisail (DET) 2013 Bowman Platinum 98 sapphire RC

Only need the sapphire 48 ....do you have any x-fractors from the platinum? Best regards, David

I have these x-fractors left:

Walker, Taijuan (SEA) 2013 Bowman Platinum BPCP13 x-fractor
Goodwin, Brian (WAS) 2013 Bowman Platinum BPCP47 x-fractor

Thanks - dp

Have these:

2013 Ginter Mini Weeks
2013 Platinum Ruby Posey
Gold Miller
Blue Cingrani

Can use Platinum xfractor 31,33

Phil

Phil - I could use the Cingrani and would take any other Platinum to even it up. Have the Weeks mini, so don't need that. If the Posey or Miller are too high, would just take base cards of either instead. Thanks - dp