2013 Topps Finest N F L

hdjstuff

5.00 star(s)
2013 Topps Finest N F L

One box - 2 mini boxes - 6 packs each box - 5 cards per pack
1 auto patch card or 1 jumbo auto relic card in each mini box

I received the following:

50 unique base cards - 33% of the set of 150 (Vets 1-100, Rookies 101-150)

So far, in my humble opinion, or for the youngsters IMHO, this issue of Finest NFL is the best 'Finest' product I have ever had the opportunity to look at or rip. The design is excellent - the background on the card is very, very crisp and looks fantastic!! Well done Topps!!!

This premium issue has a high gloss front with an HD action photo and is borderless. The reverse again has a 'Finest Moment' write up for each player. Numbers are easy to read and the word 'refractor' is clearly presented on each refractor card.

Inserts

Parallels

4 Regular refractors
1 Blue refractor #ed to 99
1 Gold refractor #ed to 75

The refractors look even better in hand!!

Finest Atomic Rookie

DeAndre Hopkins

Relic/Autos

Jumbo Relic/Auto

Tavon Austin #ed to 75

Patch Auto

Marcus Lattimore

Extremely thick card - and it's a sticker..... 'nuf said!

Bonus Auto

Vince McDonald #1/5
Refractor auto - on card - as it should be!!!! Looks fantastic and Vince can thank his 4th grade teacher for teaching him how to write!! Excellent auto!

Obviously, I like Finest Football this year. This is a very good issue for nearly everyone - the set builder, the player collector, and the rookie collector - not so much for the master set builder (I can't even imagine someone attempting to put a master set together - wow what an undertaking!)

Again, the design - very well done. I am partial to the die cuts (as usual). The die cut I received appears to be a refractor - however, no refractor designation appears on the card that I could find - maybe it's just the mirror finish?

Only one gripe - the sticker auto on a premium product. Stickers should be on the base products - not premium ones.....

The bonus auto I received, not sure how many boxes have a bonus. One is only supposed to receive 2 autos per box.

Overall grade A+ well done!

Go buy several boxes and send the die cuts to me!

Duane

daktion

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the review Duane. These cards look great. Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

6 91 53 142 150

-Brett

tglg

5.00 star(s)
Those look nice. You pulled a Ram for me, except I know I don't have anything to trade for the Austin. Wish he put a little more time into his sig though. Thanks for the review, Tony.

Stormville

H.O.F.
4.90 star(s)
Great looking set again this year on the Finest. I can use the Tavon Austin auto if there's anything I can send you in trade. If not shoot me you best delivered prcie. Can also use any Ravens.
Thanks again!!!