2013 Topps Inserts FT for 2012 Topps Archives SP or Cloth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to trade these 2013 Topps Baseball inserts for 2012 Topps Archives SP or Cloth. I need all 2012 Topps Archives SP from 201-241. I also need all 25 Cloth from the set.

Here are the 2013 Topps Inserts I have up for trade:

Chasing History: CH-25 Frank Thomas, CH-26 Chipper (Glossy), CH-2 Clemente (Glossy), CH-18 Griffey Jr. (Glossy), CH-9 Rivera, CH-24 Wright.

Chasing The Dream: Mike Moustakas CD-25

Calling Card: Kevin Youkilis CC-12

Walmart Blue: 147 Ivan Nova, 320 Michael Young, 281 David Hernandez, 134 Jake Arrieta, 222 Jason Hayward.

PLMK if you think we might be a trading match.

Thanks,
Chris

Yep!

2012 Topps Archives Cloth Sticker 77C-JB Johnny Bench ($2.50)
2012 Topps Archives Cloth Sticker 77C-RC Rod Carew ($1.50)
2012 Topps Archives Cloth Sticker 77C-WS Willie Stargell ($1.50)
2012 Topps Archives Cloth Sticker 77C-MS Giancarlo Stanton ($2.50)

I can use the Wal-Mart Blue #147 Ivan Nova

Do you have any Archives Base from last year? I need the following:

17 28 69 78 83 120 121 130 171 192 199

Cheers

Abbie

Abbie-I don't have any dupes from Archives. Can you still use the Nova? LMK what you think might be fair!

GreatAlbert-I'll have to let you know on payday!

Thanks both.
Chris

I have 7 SPs and 2 Cloth Stickers available for trade. You have 3 Chasing History cards I need. I will be in touch with a follow on message with specifics, but you can check my needs/wants at:
http://razored21.wordpress.com
Hopefully we can work a trade.

Thanks,
Ed

Chris - I would trade you this for the Walmart blue Heyward (PWE trade):

Pendleton, Terry (ATL) 2012 Topps Archives 224 SP

If that works for you, post it up. Thanks - David.

Hi Ed,

Would love to do a trade. Which three Chasing History do you need? I'd be flexible for whatever SP or Cloth you thought was fair. I don't have anything else from your list at the moment. LMK!

Thanks for the response.
Chris

Hi Abbie,

Sorry, no Heritage Chromes. Any other specific Yankees that you're looking for?

Chris

Chris--

For Yankees: Jeter, Cano, Granderson, Rivera, Teixeira, Sabathia, Pettitte, Mussina, O'Neill, B. Williams, and Swisher. Any reprints or inserts of Joe DiMaggio would be nice.

Others: Andrew McCutchen, Justin Verlander... And that's about it.

Cheers

Abbie

Don,

I need Chasing History: #24 and #25 -- Beckett's OPG should be updated in a couple of days with their values -- may not be worth the postage, but we could potentially do a PWE.

Thanks,
Ed