2013 Topps wrapper redemption Blue Spakles wanted WTTF, or WTB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball jack

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for the Blue Sparkle cards from the 2013 Topps silver slate redemption packs that are hitting collector's mailboxes.

I need these 5 cards, all League Leaders.
UPDATED 03-21-13 10:00 PM EST

#'s 81, 94, 189, 194, 287

I do not have any Blue Sparkles but I have tons of other stuff to trade including 2013 Heritage, and or I can buy at a good price.

Thanks;
Jack

Last edited:
I have 272. Got any low end silks #/50 from 2013 topps?

or can use buster poseys, ra dickeys, miguel cabreras, dadid prices from 2013 topps heritage
john

Last edited:
John;

Thanks the post on # 272 Blue Sparkle. I traded an Action Image Cabrera yesterday.

I do have base cards # 423(Cain-Posey), #'s 3 & 5 (both Leaders with Dickey), and #7 (Posey Leaders). I also have one of those 2012 Topps Gold Rush M. Cabrera Promo cards. I'd trade all 5 cards for the blue you have.

I didn't pull any 2013 silks, but I have a 2010 Topps silk Chone Figgins #'ed 34/50, that I'd trade for the blue.

If either of those options work, you could post.

You could also check my site for something else.

http://www.jacksbaseballcardtrading.blogspot.com/

Thanks;
Jack

Jack, thanks but only looking for single player cards from 2013.
John

John;

Thanks the post on # 272 Blue Sparkle. I traded an Action Image Cabrera yesterday.

I do have base cards # 423(Cain-Posey), #'s 3 & 5 (both Leaders with Dickey), and #7 (Posey Leaders). I also have one of those 2012 Topps Gold Rush M. Cabrera Promo cards. I'd trade all 5 cards for the blue you have.

I didn't pull any 2013 silks, but I have a 2010 Topps silk Chone Figgins #'ed 34/50, that I'd trade for the blue.

If either of those options work, you could post.

You could also check my site for something else.

http://www.jacksbaseballcardtrading.blogspot.com/

Thanks;
Jack