2014 & 15 Topps Chrome and 15 Bowman Chrome inserts FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2014 Topps Chrome:
Base Refractor: 60 Werth, 70 Craig, 92 Den Dekker, 151 Cron, 164 Bruce

2015 Topps Chrome:
Prizm Refractors: 135 Moss, 198 Richards
Future Stars: 3 Soler, 15 Foltynewicz
Chrome Commencements: 6 Bogaerts
Gallery of the Greats 1 Kershaw
Base Autograph: Jose Pirela

2015 Bowman Chrome:
Bowman Scout Update: Adams, Tapia, Jackson
Refractor /499: Matt Adams, Clint Frazier
Blue Refractor /150 Tim Cooney
Base Autograph Casey Soltis
Blue Refractor /150 BCAP-AS Antonio Senzatela

2014 Bowman Prizm Refractor Greinke
2014 Bowman Prizm Refractor Gray

Here are the links to my most recent wants:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...les-Minis-amp-Future-of-Franchise-Chrome-Mini

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/436691-2014-Topps-Chrome-Needed

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/436635-2015-Topps-Chrome-Set-Needs

Also of course still looking for cards on my website as well.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I was interested in the 2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor: 7 Jones /250

I can hit 3 of your 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Profile Mini needs:

PP-5 Giolito, PP-6 Lindor, PP-12 Stephenson

Was hoping that would work for a quick PWE trade. Let me know or feel free to post if you like.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Robert,
In the event you still need any of the other 14 Topps Chrome that I had for you, I would be interested in the Bryant and/or Russell 15 Topps Chrome base.
Thanks, Al

Hi Robert,
In the event you still need any of the other 14 Topps Chrome that I had for you, I would be interested in the Bryant and/or Russell 15 Topps Chrome base.
Thanks, Al
Hi Al,
I'll take a look and see what I still need. I thought I could mail your cards today but I still have not received the CTC. I'll keep you posted. Thanks
Hi there,

I was interested in the 2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor: 7 Jones /250

I can hit 3 of your 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Profile Mini needs:

PP-5 Giolito, PP-6 Lindor, PP-12 Stephenson

Was hoping that would work for a quick PWE trade. Let me know or feel free to post if you like.

Thanks,
Adam
Hi Adam,
Unfortunately the Jones is pending in another trade. Is there anything else that interests you for the lot? LMK

Hi Adam,
Unfortunately the Jones is pending in another trade. Is there anything else that interests you for the lot? LMK

You by any chance have any other purples laying around? If not... go ahead & post up as free cards. Then if you come across any more 2015 TC purple refractors later just let me know!!

Thanks,
Adam

Unfortunately, I do not. I do not mind trading if you would rather. I'll do whatever is ok with you. Is there anything in the above post that interests you aside from the purple? LMK

Hi Robert,
Thanks, Al

Unfortunately, I do not. I do not mind trading if you would rather. I'll do whatever is ok with you. Is there anything in the above post that interests you aside from the purple? LMK

Hi Al,
I believe I have all of the 2014 Chrome coming in or at least close. If I need any more I will let you know via PM. Thanks

Hi , I am interested in the 2015 Topps Gold Lester /50. I have these you might need ?
2014 Bowman Chrome Mini ;
FF-DH
FF-LG
FF-BSW
FF-HH
FF-TK

2015 Bowman Chrome Mini
PP-7, PP-12, 14

2012 Topps Series 2 Golden Moments
GM- 3,5,22,28,39,40,47,48,50
I have lots of 2015 Topps Chrome Parallels available Pink,Prism,Refractors,some Blue also
send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited: