2014 Bench Members Fantasy Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
This is a rotisserie Yahoo Basketball league with a live draft.

Draft time: Sat Oct 25 7:00pm CDT

10 teams have returned from last year and we have 2 new teams.

In addition to the usual card prizes the winner will receive 250 Bench Bucks. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
hey dave
I might be interested can you tell me how this works
thanks
tom

This is a rotisserie Yahoo Basketball league with a live draft.

Draft time: Sat Oct 25 7:00pm CDT

Invitations have been sent out to returning members and I'm looking for 2 new teams.

Please send me your email address if your interested.

In addition to the usual card prizes the winner will receive 250 Bench Bucks. Thanks.

Dave

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
hey dave
I might be interested can you tell me how this works
thanks
tom

Tom, there are 9 categories for scoring:

Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

This works exactly like the Bench Members Baseball. Real NBA players are drafted and you use their real life stats for this upcoming season. Stats are cumulative for the entire year. Your playing against the feild rather than a different teams each week. Your roster is made up of these players:

PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

If you want to join please pm your preferred email address. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Tom, there are 9 categories for scoring:

Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

This works exactly like the Bench Members Baseball. Real NBA players are drafted and you use their real life stats for this upcoming season. Stats are cumulative for the entire year. Your playing against the feild rather than a different teams each week. Your roster is made up of these players:

PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN

If you want to join please pm your preferred email address. Thanks.

Dave
Hey Dave
Count me in then if you still have my e mail address from fantasy football it is the same if not i will get it to you over the weekend Later
Tom

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Trevor says he cannot attend the draft as scheduled. Does anyone have any objections to moving it to Sunday Oct 26 at 8:00 Eastern? Pm me if you can't make it Sunday and if anyone does the draft will remain on Saturday.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
The draft has been changed to Oct 26 8:00 PM Eastern time. The 12 teams are now locked in. Thanks everyone.

Dave

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
Trevor says he cannot attend the draft as scheduled. Does anyone have any objections to moving it to Sunday Oct 26 at 8:00 Eastern? Pm me if you can't make it Sunday and if anyone does the draft will remain on Saturday.

i do....sure wish i'd seen this message sooner.....my 15-year old keeper league will be drafting then (in fact , i set my draft for sunday evening because of this one being saturday so they wouldn't conflict)......saturday was great for me - or several hours later sunday night....

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
i do....sure wish i'd seen this message sooner.....my 15-year old keeper league will be drafting then (in fact , i set my draft for sunday evening because of this one being saturday so they wouldn't conflict)......saturday was great for me - or several hours later sunday night....

I can change the date back to Saturday if you want.

Last edited:

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
for ME , that would be ideal...how many others feel the same way ?

also , i just saw the email that contained your message before it was edited....just to give you a heads up on something we found out about the hard way.....never got an email about the potential conflict (just double-checked a week of mail to make sure i didnt simply overlook it) ....no clue why , but starting sometime about midway through the baseball season , a TON of league e-mails stopped reaching their intended recipients....message after message that was sent with no reply led me to believe a few people were just ignoring us....finally we discovered that even though they had their e-mail visible and messages weren't blocked , they just weren't going through....i had 3-4 different managers in my baseball league test it out by sending them the same e-mail via the "e-mail league" feature as well as directly from my own e-mail account....looks like the glitch affected close to half of our 12 and 14 team leagues.....

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Since I said there would be no changes if I received an objection, the draft has been set back to Sat Oct 25 at 7:00 CDT. This is final. If you can't make it, you will have to use auto-draft.

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
There is a setting in the Yahoo team setup to turn emails on.

i have it on as do all my league members....unfortunately , i receive league mils from some members but not from others and vice versa....the glitch just popped up the middle of this season but so far no resolution has been found....

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
One person has left the league due to a conflict with the draft date. So 1 team is still needed. An even number of teams is not required for rotisserie, so we will go with 11 teams if no joins.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
One person has left the league due to a conflict with the draft date. So 1 team is still needed. An even number of teams is not required for rotisserie, so we will go with 11 teams if no joins.

hey dave
send katerster44 a request he might get in it would be fun with 12
later
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.