2014 Bowman Sterling Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went for the gusto yesterday at the local card show and wound up with a pack of 2014 Bowman Sterling. Here is what I got:

- 2014 Bowman Sterling Stephen Piscotty RC Auto (Cardinals)

- 2014 Bowman Sterling Foster Griffin RC Auto (Royals)

- 2014 Bowman Sterling Garin Cecchini Refractor RC Auto #52/75 (Redsox)

( I get this guys auto in every pack or box I open it seems like.)

- 2014 Bowman Sterling Carlos Correa RC refractor #BSP-20 #132/199

Very nice looking cards just nothing I could use. All are for trade. If interested just let me know. Thanks.

-JV

interested in this one....lmk what you're looking for in trade....thanks,
Kevin
2014 Bowman Sterling Garin Cecchini Refractor RC Auto #52/75

See anything at my homepage for this?

2014 Bowman Sterling Carlos Correa RC refractor #BSP-20 #132/199

Hi:

I'll get in line for the Correa auto. Please take a look at my buckets and let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Kgreen and rotorob pm's to you both. Criollos the Correa is actually a non auto but I will keep you in mind if things fall through on it. The Foster Griffin has also been traded. Thank you everyone for your replies and interest.

-Josh

Kgreen and rotorob pm's to you both. Criollos the Correa is actually a non auto but I will keep you in mind if things fall through on it. The Foster Griffin has also been traded. Thank you everyone for your replies and interest.

-Josh

Josh:

Ooops! Sorry, thought it was an auto.

Luis

Josh, I am interested in 2014 Bowman Sterling Stephen Piscotty RC Auto (Cardinals). Can you use a 2008 Topps Chrome Boxtopper CHR1 Jay Bruce bv$12? LMK, Aaron