2014 Topps Complete Set w/ Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

I have a complete hand collated 2014 Topps set w/ Update, all 990 cards. Looking for $60 shipped or something in trade for the set. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Andy

Last edited:
I've had very little activity lately, would like to get some trades going this weekend. Dropping my price here to $50 shipped and still willing to entertain trades. Looking for a couple nice PC cards if we do a deal. Will also be revamping my trade threads to get some stuff moving. Thanks, Andy

I try to trade close to BV on pretty much everything. I would be looking for stuff for my Pujols PC or Kershaw/Puig for my buddy who I split cases with. Preferably a couple mid to high cards, don't want a pile of $5 base/insert. Willing to check lists/bucket. Thanks, Andy

I try to trade close to BV on pretty much everything. I would be looking for stuff for my Pujols PC or Kershaw/Puig for my buddy who I split cases with. Preferably a couple mid to high cards, don't want a pile of $5 base/insert. Willing to check lists/bucket. Thanks, Andy

what would you consider bv for the 3 (maybe even only the update set as I usually get factory set for Christmas), I do subscribe to paper beckett but they no longer list set bv. off the top of my head I can offer a kershaw 08 topps traded rc, couple of puig 13 topps traded rc, and I also have an extra pujols 01 topps traded and bowman rc for the whole package and I think that is still a bit short.