2014 Topps Shelf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreatAlbert

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking to finish this set off by thanksgiving. Have been buying commons and stars for $.50-$1 depending, but willing to go a bit more for the big names. Thanks! Have a ton of current inserts from products this year. Let me know what you're looking for set needs, team or, player. BC, TC, AG, Heritage, GQ. Also have base too. Need a few base from this set yet too.

TS-MT Mike Trout Angels

Last edited:
If you still need these, have Wright, Freeman, Hernandez, and Votto. Also have the Platinum chrome Bogaerts if you still need it.

Mainly looking for:
football - J.J. Watt and Clay Matthews
baseball - Carlos Gomez, Jean Segura, Mike Trout, Adam Jones

If you still need these, have Wright, Freeman, Hernandez, and Votto. Also have the Platinum chrome Bogaerts if you still need it.

Mainly looking for:
football - J.J. Watt and Clay Matthews
baseball - Carlos Gomez, Jean Segura, Mike Trout, Adam Jones

Still have the two I need?

Wouldn't have much to trade of those guys living in WI and collecting the Brewers somewhat myself. LMK. Would buy too.

Not sure if I have that anymore, much less where it is. My trade list is nowhere near up to date right now. Have so many more new things in.

Back