2015 A & G packs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Nothing big....Balboa card (Stallone) and Thunder Lips (Hogan) both for trade. Menagerie Of the Mind.....Cerberus and Unicorn. What Once Be....Ether and food in pill form! Best regards, David

Hi David, are the Hor Lips and Stallone Relic cards or just base cards ? If they are Relics I would be interested in them . Also The Ether and Pill form cards , what value on them ? I didnt get any 2015 A&G Yet but I have some
Misc Twins stuff 2015 ,2014,2013 ect some Auto's and some GU ,Inserts ,Paoallels ect ?
Tom [email protected]

Hi David, are the Hor Lips and Stallone Relic cards or just base cards ? If they are Relics I would be interested in them . Also The Ether and Pill form cards , what value on them ? I didnt get any 2015 A&G Yet but I have some
Misc Twins stuff 2015 ,2014,2013 ect some Auto's and some GU ,Inserts ,Paoallels ect ?
Tom [email protected]
Hi Tom! There just base cards. If you want to trade for the base cards....I would be interested in twins cards from 2015 or 2014. Best regards, David

Hi David, thanks for the offer but I am not a set builder, I collect for my grandsons these days so I collect the players they like and oddball stuff maybe they would like ? Best of Luck in your next box .
I did pull a nice Twins
2015 Goodwin Relic Premium Series #M-BE Jose Berrios 10/16 Relic has writing on it part says "Heat "

Hi David, thanks for the offer but I am not a set builder, I collect for my grandsons these days so I collect the players they like and oddball stuff maybe they would like ? Best of Luck in your next box .
I did pull a nice Twins
2015 Goodwin Relic Premium Series #M-BE Jose Berrios 10/16 Relic has writing on it part says "Heat "
Okay. Best regards, David