2015 Bench Fantasy Golf

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Going to bring it back again this year. Sorry for the delay in getting it going, thought Yahoo was going to send me an auto-renew email...

In any case - have started a 2015 Bench Fantasy Golf League. Will give out prizes for segment wins and overall winner.

Here is the link for the Group Homepage:

http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/group/4094

If it doesn't work, you can go to Yahoo and click on Fantasy and wind your way to Golf registration:

group name is: The Bench Fantasy Golf
Group password is: bench
Group ID # is: 4094

First tournament of the year kicks off on January 9th. Thanks.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Currently at 7 participants - everyone welcome to join in.

Rosters are up and live for the first tournament of the year. Submissions can be made up to 5 minutes prior to first tee ball of the day.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Currently at 7 participants - everyone welcome to join in.

Rosters are up and live for the first tournament of the year. Submissions can be made up to 5 minutes prior to first tee ball of the day.

My picks are in. Please do not take the beat down I am going to give everyone personally.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My picks are in. Please do not take the beat down I am going to give everyone personally.

Never do!

Still plenty of time to add additional participants. Tee off in Maui isn't until Friday afternoon. And based on the current wind chill outside - it seems like a much better place to be than right here!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
im in...cmcjr99( claude) told me about it I am....birdies are critters too, Im David

Welcome aboard. That brings us to 8 right now. Still time to get in before the season kicks off. First tee time is early afternoon East Coast time, so sign up and have some fun!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I will join tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks,

Ron

Sounds good Ron - we look forward to having you on board! Only missed two tourneys, so you are by no means out of the hunt for the year long overall prize and there are a total of 3 segment prizes as well that will be given out.

Picks for this weeks tourney need to be submitted by 8:15ish tomorrow morning (Thursday) - so if you are signed up tonight, should have plenty of time to get them submitted.

RHauch

5.00 star(s)
Sounds good Ron - we look forward to having you on board! Only missed two tourneys, so you are by no means out of the hunt for the year long overall prize and there are a total of 3 segment prizes as well that will be given out.

Picks for this weeks tourney need to be submitted by 8:15ish tomorrow morning (Thursday) - so if you are signed up tonight, should have plenty of time to get them submitted.

Sounds good.

I just wanted to give everyone a head start. :) :) :)

Ron