2015 Bench Members Fantasy Football (League Full)

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Invitations have been sent to the members from last year. I am not looking for new players right now. I just wanted to give notice that invitations have been sent, just in case it went into your trash filter or if you have a new email address. If you were in the league last year and need a fresh invitation either send me a pm with your email address if new, or just post hear with your team name if you know it. I hope everyone can return, but I understand if new circumstances are present. If you know you won't return, a notice to me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Top 3 finishers will get auto & memorabilia cards.
Winner will get 250 Bench Bucks.

Last edited:

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Camsue was the first to ask to join, ahead of Benny. Once she and Chief (from last year) get signed up, the league will be full. I really do appreciate Benny for the offer. There have been seasons when I've had to sweat it out finding the last team. Thanks.

Dave

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Now that Bench Bucks are being honored again, I would like to announce that the winner will get 250 Bench Bucks. The top 3 finishers will also get an assortment of auto & memorabilia cards. Thanks.

Dave

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Thanks for running the league...good luck to those in the championship.

Can't believe I got bounced from the playoffs by .96 points!!!! ARGHHH!!!!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
He Dave
Just wanted to thank you for let me have a bunch of fun this year during the nfl football season I had a blast. good luck to the teams in the championship game and i will be back next year
Chief