2015 Bench Members Fantasy Football (League Full)

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Invitations have been sent to the members from last year. I am not looking for new players right now. I just wanted to give notice that invitations have been sent, just in case it went into your trash filter or if you have a new email address. If you were in the league last year and need a fresh invitation either send me a pm with your email address if new, or just post hear with your team name if you know it. I hope everyone can return, but I understand if new circumstances are present. If you know you won't return, a notice to me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Top 3 finishers will get auto & memorabilia cards.
Winner will get 250 Bench Bucks.

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Camsue was the first to ask to join, ahead of Benny. Once she and Chief (from last year) get signed up, the league will be full. I really do appreciate Benny for the offer. There have been seasons when I've had to sweat it out finding the last team. Thanks.

Dave

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Now that Bench Bucks are being honored again, I would like to announce that the winner will get 250 Bench Bucks. The top 3 finishers will also get an assortment of auto & memorabilia cards. Thanks.

Dave

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Thanks for running the league...good luck to those in the championship.

Can't believe I got bounced from the playoffs by .96 points!!!! ARGHHH!!!!

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
He Dave
Just wanted to thank you for let me have a bunch of fun this year during the nfl football season I had a blast. good luck to the teams in the championship game and i will be back next year
Chief