2015 Bowman Baseball Hobby Box Asia Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

summersb2010

Pro
5.00 star(s)
What do you guys think of the 2015 Bowman Baseball Hobby Box Asia Edition? So many refractors. I just ordered a box.

This is what I found on cardboard connection:

For Refractor fans, there are a lot in these special boxes. Each of the Asia-exclusive packs has two Black Refractors not available anywhere else. Spread over a 24-pack box and that's 48 Refractors before you even take the non-exclusives into account. Each 2015 Bowman Baseball box earmarked for Asia also has a pair of Black-Red Refractors and between three and five Black Wave Refractors.

With more than 50 Refractors, if these boxes don't have the most Refractor parallels ever on a per-box basis, it has to be close.

Besides the exclusive parallels, 2015 Bowman Baseball Asia boxes have all the other inserts and parallels that regular boxes of the product have. This includes one autograph per box.

I haven't opened the box yet. Been busy with some other projects. Was waiting for a day I'm bored to open it, ha ha