2015 bowman Ryan Ripken Auto for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumbo

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Hi,
Recieved this auto as a replacement and don't need it.
I want to trade it for 2015 topps debut base cards
Vince

Hi I don't have any 2015 topps debut base cards,but we can try for others , did you have scan ? also what alse you could used ? any particular teams or players or sets you want?
PLMK Thanks

hi. I have not picked up any 15 pro debut yet but I do have some 14 pro debut. lmk if use any 2014 for the auto. thanks. larry

Larry,
If still interested send me a pm with a offer of 2014 topps debuts for the auto
Vince

vince, iam trying to save my self from listing every single base card here. from my 2014 box of debut. I have 178 singles in the box plus. a auto of kyle simon. and gold mascot relic of wool e. bull 28 / 50 plus garin cecchini . jersey card. are you doing the set or just looking for certain players. ive seen the ripken auto go on ebay from 19.99 to 26.00 . what are you looking for in trade value for the card. lmk what your thinking. I have lot of prospects to trade if you have players in mind lmk it would help. thanks. larry

Larry,
I'm just looking for bulk lots nothing in particular.
Lmk how many do u want to offer
Vince