2015 Diamond Kings box - HOF hit

quambomb

5.00 star(s)
Really excited Diamond Kings is back and had to try my luck with a box. Here are the results:

Minis: Warren Spahn #140, Yorman Rodriguez RC #183
DK Originals: McCutchen #17, Pedroia #15
Also Known As: Frank Chance "Husk" #11, Reggie Jackson "Mr. October" #13
HOF Sluggers: Mel Ott #7, Lou Gehrig #9
Aficionado: Rusney Castillo RC #14, Miguel Cabrera #16
Border Parallels: Manny Machado Red #95, Ty Cobb Blue #137 #d 22/99

Hits:
Archie Bradley Jersey/Patch #203 #d 98/99
Chuck Klein Masters of the Game bat relic #5 #d 66/99 :cool:

Overall, great looking cards, nice variety with a lot of rookies, and good checklist. All cards are available for trade. Looking for stuff in my sig.

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I checked and I don't have any Sano that you could use. I did see a Ben Revere that you might be interested in. 2014 Topps Mini Gold bv $8. PLMK if interested in it. I could also use some of the inserts for a friends set if they are still available.
HOF Sluggers: Lou Gehrig #9

Thanks,
Trish

Last edited:

quambomb

5.00 star(s)
I checked and I don't have any Sano that you could use. I did see a Ben Revere that you might be interested in. 2014 Topps Mini Gold bv $8. PLMK if interested in it. I could also use some of the inserts for a friends set if they are still available.
HOF Sluggers: Lou Gehrig #9

Thanks,
Trish

I can use that Revere, what do you think is a fair trade for it? I could probably trade 2 of the inserts you listed for it.

bonzomoretti

4.90 star(s)
The only Met I pulled is Gary Carter #54. Let me know if you are interested in it.

I can use it! What can I help you with in return as I didn't pick any DK oroduct up? I do have a couple of the 2012 Heritage sp's that you are looking for. Can you help with anything on my wantlisy? LMK, Thanks

quambomb

5.00 star(s)
I can use it! What can I help you with in return as I didn't pick any DK oroduct up? I do have a couple of the 2012 Heritage sp's that you are looking for. Can you help with anything on my wantlisy? LMK, Thanks

I'm not sure exactly what Mets cards I have, but can you look? My listed is sorted by player last name: http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb/insertsparallelsrookies.htm

I can use current Twins cards and Twins prospects, otherwise would like to get the Heritage SPs.

dp33

5.00 star(s)
I could use the Archie Bradley. Need either of these 2?

Revere, Ben (MIN) 2011 Bowman Sterling 17 autograph
Victorino, Shane (BOS) 2015 Donruss Jersey Kings jersey

quambomb

5.00 star(s)
I could use the Archie Bradley. Need either of these 2?

Revere, Ben (MIN) 2011 Bowman Sterling 17 autograph
Victorino, Shane (BOS) 2015 Donruss Jersey Kings jersey

I could use the Victorino, but wouldn't want to trade the Bradley auto for it. Anything else interest you on my site?

Think I saw 1 Met I could use but unfortunately it wasn't worth an sp. Thanks

Alright, understandable.

Hi -

I can use the Klein GU. Check my site and let me know if you see anything. Thanks!

Scobes

Didn't see anything I'd be willing to move the Klein for. I appreciate the interest though.