2015 Finest throwbacks to 1995 Finest inserts...working on set..trading and buying!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David -
Think we're pretty close to that 5 day window, but I did pick up an Ortiz and Utley at a show this weekend. If you still need them when we're outside the 5 days, PLMK.

Thanks!

David -
Think we're pretty close to that 5 day window, but I did pick up an Ortiz and Utley at a show this weekend. If you still need them when we're outside the 5 days, PLMK.

Thanks!

Still need them. Let me know what your looking for the trade...I have stuff from finest, prizm, topps II, stadium cards....all from 2015. Best regards, David

Still need them. Let me know what your looking for the trade...I have stuff from finest, prizm, topps II, stadium cards....all from 2015. Best regards, David

David one or two of these guys: Freedie Freeman, Andrelton Simmons, Julio Teheran, Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, Billy Hamilton will do for a trade.

PLMK.

Thanks!

Hi David -
I picked this up at a show today 94F-19 Max Scherzer - Washington Nationals

Looking to trade for Braves\Reds.

PLMK.

Thanks!