2015 prestige blue (retail) autographs....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
i've been slowly working on 2015 prestige football base and green extra point sets and i have a question for anyone else who has been buying the retail packages...

exactly how scarce are the retail exclusive blue autographs ? beckett doesn't have them priced at all (they do have all other versions priced except the blacks which are numbered to 10) and i've searched ebay repeatedly and have seen VERY few....at one point last week , i searched 10-15 specific players and while each player had a minimum of 40 prestige autos live and at least that many already closed , exactly ZERO - either live OR completed - were the blue version....

as of tonight , a very general search for 2015 prestige blue (auto , autograph) shows less than 75 completed and less than 25 live - and that is for ALL PLAYERS combined....(note : more listings show up , but many are for red foil autos that show up because the seller included "BLUE INK" in the title or something else similar)....

are they that hard to pull ? if so , what kind of print run do you think they may have and what kind of values (book vale and/or sale value) are you seeing on them ? would love to get some input on these from people in other parts of the country....

thanks in advance for any input....