2015 Topps Chrome FT/FS **Scan Heavy**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshu1169

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these as well as many inserts and base and refractors and prism ref for trade towards pederson, bryant or james mccann or $$

LMK

Jacoby ellsbury SP image variation ref
scan0017_zpsz2iuaokm.jpg

Hi there. Let me know what you would need $$ wise for the Pedroia, Gore, Ynoa, & Eaton Purples. I have a McCann Sepia Ref from TC if you need that as well.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there. Let me know what you would need $$ wise for the Pedroia, Gore, Ynoa, & Eaton Purples. I have a McCann Sepia Ref from TC if you need that as well.

Thanks,
Adam

I can use the mccann

Either:
$5.50 dvld

$4 +mccann dlvd

Its tough going to be $2 S&H

LMK

I can use the mccann

Either:
$5.50 dvld

$4 +mccann dlvd

Its tough going to be $2 S&H

LMK

I tell you what... I will send you the $5.50 dlvd for the 4 (just let me know PP obv). I will also send you the McCann in a PWE. If that works then feel free to post it up.

Thanks,
Adam

I would trade for the Astros

LMK which ones you have left and what you want in return

2015 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #144 Dallas Keuchel 25/150 $8.00
2015 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #144 Dallas Keuchel $3.00 (Not pictured)
2015 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #149 Evan Gattis 218/250 $5.00

Also have these sitting right here:

2015 Topps Triple Threads Gold #61 Craig Biggio 69/99 n/a (brand new) Guessing $10 BV
2014 Panini Prizm Prizms #165 Jeff Bagwell $2.00

Looking for 2015 topps chrome or bowman chrome ref Pretty much any gold and any trout, jeter, verlander, bryant, pederson, james mccann, or any topps chrome sp or image variation

LMK

JOsh