2015 Topps Chrome FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the White Sox Refractors, what kind of BV are looking for on the Rodon Sepia?

Can you use any of these?

2015 Bowman Joc Pederson RC
2001 Upper Deck Ichiro RC
2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects Yasiel Puig

I can use the 2001 Upper Deck Ichiro RC ($12). Looking at $6-7 BV on the Rodon Sepia?

Base Refractor: 57 Chris Sale - Chicago White Sox x2

Prism Refractor: 127 Melky Cabrera - Chicago White Sox

Pink Refractor: 95 Adam Eaton - Chicago White Sox

Sepia Refractor:
90 Carlos Rodon - Chicago White Sox RC
95 Adam Eaton - Chicago White Sox

Green Refractor #/99: 153 Micah Johnson - Chicago White Sox RC

Please let me know what you need. Thanks.

Well I do want the Rodon, and I can use the other refractors. Going to take the Green Johnson out of the equation let me know what we can figure out. As long as I get a Sale and Rodon I will be happy. Would like the Eaton pink too but no idea on the prices.

Last edited:
Well I do want the Rodon, and I can use the other refractors. Going to take the Green Johnson out of the equation let me know what we can figure out. As long as I get a Sale and Rodon I will be happy. Would like the Eaton pink too but no idea on the prices.

How about:
Rodon Sepia
Sale refractor
Cabrera Prism
Eaton Sepia

for
2001 Upper Deck Ichiro RC?

If that works, please post the trade and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David

Need these:

Prism Refractor: 22 Nick Tropeano - Los Angeles Angels RC
Sepia Refractor: 22 Nick Tropeano - Los Angeles Angels RC

Do you have specific needs from that list at the top, or would you take whatever fits?

Anything catch your eye on my tradelist, by chance? Link in my sig.

Yes, but nothing of the four guys you have at the top of your list, unfortunately. Can I send you a few vintage for the Tropeanos?

Yes, but nothing of the four guys you have at the top of your list, unfortunately. Can I send you a few vintage for the Tropeanos?

Depending on condition, I'd be interested in the 1965 Mazeroski or Cepeda. The Mazeroski books at $6 if it's in decent shape. I think the Cepeda is $15. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I am interested in the Correa as well as these:

Purple Refractor #/250:
64 Lisalverto Bonilla - Texas Rangers RC
82 Adam Wainwright - St. Louis Cardinals
132 Cory Spangenberg - San Diego Padres RC

I have plenty of stuff from the guys you have listed...were you looking for any cards in particular? Also... do you have a price in mind just in case we can't work a trade??

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there,

I am interested in the Correa as well as these:

Purple Refractor #/250:
64 Lisalverto Bonilla - Texas Rangers RC
82 Adam Wainwright - St. Louis Cardinals
132 Cory Spangenberg - San Diego Padres RC

I have plenty of stuff from the guys you have listed...were you looking for any cards in particular? Also... do you have a price in mind just in case we can't work a trade??

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,
The Correa is pending. I'd prefer trading so please let me know what you have of the players that I have listed. I would consider selling but as a last resort.

Thanks,
David

Adam,
The Correa is pending. I'd prefer trading so please let me know what you have of the players that I have listed. I would consider selling but as a last resort.

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Trading is great w/ me... I used to almost super collect Kershaw (he got too expensive) so I have a ton of his stuff. Just on my desk in front of me I have a 2008 Bowman rookie & 2008 Bowman Gold rookie of his. Also have 2 2014 Bowman Correa cards. Would those work?

Thanks,
Adam

Hi David,

Trading is great w/ me... I used to almost super collect Kershaw (he got too expensive) so I have a ton of his stuff. Just on my desk in front of me I have a 2008 Bowman rookie & 2008 Bowman Gold rookie of his. Also have 2 2014 Bowman Correa cards. Would those work?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,
I like the Kershaw gold but that would probably be in my favor (I don't know values on the purples, unfortunately). Anything else you need from my thread?

David

Adam,
I like the Kershaw gold but that would probably be in my favor (I don't know values on the purples, unfortunately). Anything else you need from my thread?

David

Its fine w/ me. Go ahead and post it up if you want. Do you want to do PWE or bubble mailer?