2015 Topps Mini's...Team Sets FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Still have these Team Sets available from 2015 Topps Mini series 1& 2 box set. Only 1000 made:

Angels 19 cards- $6 shipped.
Chisox 21 cards- $6
Indians 22 cards- $6
Rockies 23 cards- $6.50
Tigers 23 cards- $6.50
Astros 25 cards- $6.50
Royals 22 cards- $6
Marlins 19 cards- $6
Brewers 24 cards- $6.50
A’s 23 cards- $6.50
Pirates 23 cards- $6.50
Padres 22 cards- $6
Mariners 22 cards- $6
Rays 20 cards- $6
Rangers 24 cards- $6.50
Blue Jays 25 cards- $6.50
Nats 22 cards- $6

Some singles FT- base-290lough, 545kershaw
'75 Mini Star & Rookie Set- Kershaw, Harper, Trout, Arrieta, Russell, Lindor, Correa, Bryant
GOLD(1/1)- 403GARCIA(CHW)
RED(X/5)- 567boesch(cin), 591collmenter(az), 592maldonado(mil)
BLACK(X/10)- 405detwiler(tex), 473raburn(clv), 519bradley(az), 594pirela(nyy), 603jfernandez(mia), 624gonzo(phl )

LMK...Thanks

Last edited:
Keep 'hem coming. If we can get all the teams sold they could be as cheap as $3 per team plus postage. I'm just trying to get my money back on these, not making anything. Tell your friends and lets get these gone.

Free bump. Still need more ppl to commit to buy. Should be around $5 DLVD.

Please do not post messages such as this. You have NO input on the prices determined for these team sets. This is NOT appreciated. Please do not pay any attention to this message.

Keep 'hem coming. If we can get all the teams sold they could be as cheap as $3 per team plus postage. I'm just trying to get my money back on these, not making anything. Tell your friends and lets get these gone.

Basically stating the same thing in this quote...I also said should be $5 dlvd. Assuming we can get all teams paid for.

Basically stating the same thing in this quote...I also said should be $5 dlvd. Assuming we can get all teams paid for.
It is Not up to you. You have no right in determining values for cards. Price will be determined by ME and if someone here says that I said a team set is $5 when I asked for $6, it would be a falsehood caused by YOUR message. I am asking you NICELY to pLease stop MAKING PRICES FOR me.

Ok. Just misunderstood your first initial post then. My intention wasn't to MAKE prices up for YOU. My intention was to help make commitments to buy teams and bump the thread.

Ok. Just misunderstood your first initial post then. My intention wasn't to MAKE prices up for YOU. My intention was to help make commitments to buy teams and bump the thread.
...and, you just scared the collector who's team set might only be 10 cards into thinking he/she will have to pay $5.00 to get their 10 cards. Just stop!

Dude you need to chill. I said I misunderstood you and was genuinely trying to help. Calm down it's a hobby and I think everyone who reads this understands now.

Dude you need to chill. I said I misunderstood you and was genuinely trying to help. Calm down it's a hobby and I think everyone who reads this understands now.

"Dude", don't tell me to chill. What you did was 100% wrong and inconsiderate. Misunderstanding or not, you do not have the right to EVER price someone elses stuff for them.