2015 Topps Series 1 + 2 For Trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey,

I looked through your bucket and found a couple things I could use. Would you trade these for the cards you were interested in?

2008 Sweet Spot #135 Justin Masterson AU/399 RC $15
2008 Topps Highlights Relics Dual #WR David Wright/Jose Reyes n/a
2002 Fleer Tradition Update This Day In History Game Used #6 Barry Bonds Jsy $20

If I were to guess at a BV on the Wright/Reyes, I would put it at $40-$50 or so. PLMK if we can work something out!

Robbie

I wouldn't put the Wright/Reyes into this deal. It will have to bring something I really want. Is there anything else you are looking for?

I wouldn't put the Wright/Reyes into this deal. It will have to bring something I really want. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Would you throw these in place of the Wright/Reyes?

2008 Topps Red Hot Rookie Masterson ($8)
2002 SPx Winning Materials 2-Player Jersey Combos #WMBR Jeff Bagwell/Alex Rodriguez DP ($15)
2009 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Triple #GJGO Alex Gordon/99 ($15)

Would put the deal in your favor by $14, im fine with that if you are. PLMK!

Robbie

I picked some things up at a show yesterday so how about this.
I get
Hot Streak 6 11
FHR White Series 2- 17 21 31
FHR Gold Series 2- 8 15 21 28 30 34
FHR Silver Series 1- 22
2009 Kolton Wong winning materials /499

you get the Bonds and the 2 Mastersons

That comes up to a .75 cent difference.

Thanks
Mike

Would you throw these in place of the Wright/Reyes?

2008 Topps Red Hot Rookie Masterson ($8)
2002 SPx Winning Materials 2-Player Jersey Combos #WMBR Jeff Bagwell/Alex Rodriguez DP ($15)
2009 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Triple #GJGO Alex Gordon/99 ($15)

Would put the deal in your favor by $14, im fine with that if you are. PLMK!

Robbie

Mike sounds good to me. I'm about to head out to the fair but when I get back I will pull the cards to make sure they are still there (can never be too sure) and I will post the trade. Thanks!

Robbie