• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

2016 Bench Fantasy Golf

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
A little later than I wanted to, but have started up the Bench Fantasy Golf League again this year.

As always, prizes for segment winners and the overall winner.

First tournament is the Hyundai Tournament of Champions - January 7-10, 2016.

If you have any questions, let me know.

http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/register/joinprivategroup

Group ID - 2910
password - thebench

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I know there are some golf fans out there. And I am not competent enough to figure out how to invite the participants from last year....

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Andy,

I just noticed the post today and I'm signed up. Your link did not work for me, but I found the right page. I took the liberty of editing you post with the new link. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Andy,

I just noticed the post today and I'm signed up. Your link did not work for me, but I found the right page. I took the liberty of editing you post with the new link. Thanks.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Must have been a cut and paste error on my end. Hopefully some more folks will see this and get signed up.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Two weeks and the esteemed host is in dead last....

Lots of time left in the season, get signed up..have some fun. I know there are some golfers out there.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Another one signed up this week...the more that sign up the better. No worries that you are a couple weeks removed. Prizes for not only overall, but each of the 3 segments as well.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
come on benchies all of you those who play in the golf tournament held by the Chief should get in loads of fun and anyone else who plays golf or not should get in
Chief

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Another week..another winner. The more that sign up, the moe fun it is for everyone involved. Prizes for each of the segments (3 total) and for overall.

CurtyCurtCurt

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just logged in for the first time in a couple years. I think i played in this league the first year it was held. Ill try to sign up right now, if its not too late. Is it summer, yet?!

*EDIT* - Signed up, and playing catchup.

Last edited:

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just logged in for the first time in a couple years. I think i played in this league the first year it was held. Ill try to sign up right now, if its not too late. Is it summer, yet?!

*EDIT* - Signed up, and playing catchup.

Welcome aboard! Never to late to sign up! Lots and lots of golf left to play this season. And no, not summer yet, although if there wasn't snow still on the ground, it would be warm enough right now to go out and play 18.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This week (Puerto Rico Open) is the final week of Segment 1. Anyone interested in jumping on board and playing for the Segment 2 and beyond prizes is welcome to join in. The more people there are, the more fun it is.