2016 Bench Fantasy Golf

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Segment 2 is getting VERY close with only a handful of tournaments remaining.

Still time to get on board for Segment 3 - prizes are awarded to Segment winners.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Time for another major! It is US Open week at Oakmont outside of Pittsburgh. The final segment of the Golf league will start next week - perfect time to get signed up and get ready to take a shot at the 3rd segment prize.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Time for another major! It is US Open week at Oakmont outside of Pittsburgh. The final segment of the Golf league will start next week - perfect time to get signed up and get ready to take a shot at the 3rd segment prize.

hey andy
i am in for the next segment so count me in also a footnote on oakmont it is one of the most beautiful golf courses you will ever see and if you ever get a chance to play on it do it it is fantanstic i know i played it once but will not divulge my score
later
tom

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
hey andy
i am in for the next segment so count me in also a footnote on oakmont it is one of the most beautiful golf courses you will ever see and if you ever get a chance to play on it do it it is fantanstic i know i played it once but will not divulge my score
later
tom

Hey Tom - I was there for the Open in 2007 - it is a beautiful course. Based on what I saw, I wouldn't break 100 if they let me place my ball in the center of the green to start each hole. It looked like the players were putting in a bath tub that always faced downhill!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Reminder that after the break last week due to the cancellation of the Greenbrier Classic - we have the third major of the year this week - The Open from Royal Troon.